Friday, April 23, 2010

All quiet here


Great weekend in Belvedere - the bunting was admired - one lady even told me that it could become an addiction - which I well believe.

Photo above shows the undergardener (aka Brian) and I in our stand - it was colourful, we were busy - we had lots of entries for our competition, and oldest son was a tremendous help on Sunday.

Belvedere was beautifully safe for kids to run around, the FAS garden looked great, there was no 'junk' on sale. I think everyone there had a great time.

Now I'm busy with my homework from a train the trainer course, trying to find a school to do my teaching practice (I'm going back to college in September) and publicising my Summer Camp in Mullingar in July.

So not much time to be crafty right now - but I really do want to make some more bunting - reckon it would make a wonderful hostess gift....

No comments:

 
/* Google analytics*/